Using Outcomes Reporting to Maximize Differentiation
- mPulse is a platform for patient data collection (ePRO) that can be deployed via SMS text or standalone mobile app
- ePRO data is collected as a component of clinical research, exploratory outcomes, post-approval studies, patient registries, market research and patient engagement apps
- mPulse was built to take advantage of the benefits of the BYOD model:
- Cost savings (particularly important on large studies)
- Avoid logistical hassle of import/export – lost devices, device retrieval, etc.
- Capitalize on patient’s familiarity with their own devices (no extra training required), requiring no change in patient behavior.
Contact mProve Health today to schedule a demo and see how simple it is to integrate electronic outcomes reporting into your research program.